TO ALL MY FRIENDS

TO ALL MY FRIENDS
I love you all...

CONFESSION

"Death is easy, peaceful ... Life is hard!!!"

In order to have clarity in your life you must be clear. Clear of old ties, old issues and old thought patterns. Clear of any mental, spiritual, emotional or physical clutter.
Often the key to breaking a habit is to create a new one that is more supportive to your growth and happiness. Ultimately you need to take space for yourself, create a sense of inner stillness and calm. Then with strength and courage, clear away the clutter and destructive ties in life.

"Go with the flow ... ride the wind."

Friday, July 15, 2011

MEDITATION

Dear Bloggers,

My meditation last night was good, I still feel nausea and light headed when I'm totally under. My teacher has told me that it is a high spirit guide. I've been trying to get her in my space for over a month now and the "sickness" is a little too much for now. I am trying to control it but it is more than enough now. She must come through now. I need her guidance!! But I need to be patient and do meditation every day/night.
My teacher was telling us last night about "materialisation" and told us to google it. How facinating. I am hoping to advance like that. I would love to do a materialisation by myself.
Blessings to all

No comments:

Post a Comment